Today’s businesses need instant, easy, and secure access to information anytime, anywhere. However, it does have effective means of controlling access and protecting against threats. We also have an obligation to comply with multiple government and industry regulations. BYOD, IoT-On the one hand, productivity is many times higher, and on the other hand, businesses are exposed to a myriad of external and internal threats and vulnerabilities. In addition, companies often opt for manual or semi-automatic methods when conducting government audits. These methods are error-prone and run the risk of audit failure.
Given this constant change in the IT landscape, identity and access management services have become an important part of IT planning and strategy. Enterprises need to protect their valuable resources, and as threats continue to evolve, they also need to deploy identity and access control services to prevent such malicious attacks. With the right access management services, IT can authorize access and grant the required permissions to both internal and external stakeholders. With EIL Global, IAM Solutions these barriers are overcome by the latest platforms for effective and reliable identity and access management (IAM) services.
Read more about EIL Global’s IAM Services
Implementing an IAM Solutions requires planning and strategic focus. This process involves checking existing and legacy systems, deciding which system to integrate, and mapping all user types and access scenarios. The solution needs to be scalable, secure, and easy to automate, and the implementation must meet compliance obligations.
IAM is essential for security and regulatory compliance. Assisting the development and management of solutions across hybrid cloud environments and key IAM products and platforms can be an important endeavor without the proper skills, strategies, and support of identity and security professionals.
EIL Global’s IAM Service Offerings
EIL Global’s Identity and Access Management (IAM) services enable organizations to define, develop, implement, and automate information access controls and privileges. Our IAM Solutions secure access to enterprise applications for both cloud and on-premises deployments.
- Ensures faster audits, meets compliance requirements, enables faster provisioning and deprovisioning of users, provides time-based user access, strict security measures, reduces costs, and manually changes and synchronizes information.
- Leverages robots to manage a continuous stream of access requests, monitor user identity growth, meet digital identity requirements, and ensure quality and consistency through rule-based processes.
- Protect consumer data across your network, meet regulatory requirements, drive a personalized customer experience, manage identity on a large scale, improve business decisions, and enhance your competitive advantage. Increase
- Simplify identity management, enhance application security through multi-factor authentication, improve access through SSO capabilities, and seamlessly manage user lifecycles
- Validate internal and external user activity, enforce policies across collaboration channels, enable secure user transactions, standardize different identities, protect applications, and optimize identity management.