Security and risk leaders are increasingly outsourcing their security programs to Managed security services providers (MSSPs) to improve competency, demonstrate security impact and value, and reduce complexity.
With a Managed Security Solutions approach and trusted global partner, you’re able to focus on strategic security priorities, as the provider manages the day-to-day threat management, data protection and ongoing compliance requirements.
Managed Cybersecurity Services
- Threat management – Protect critical assets from vulnerabilities, detect advanced threats and quickly respond and recover from disruptions.
- Managed detection and response – Protect, prevent, detect and respond to endpoint threats around the clock, fuelled by threat intelligence and proactive threat
- Managed cloud security – Secure your entire hybrid cloud with managed and advisory services.
- Managed endpoint security – Protect enterprise endpoints in today’s distributed and remote-first environment with antivirus, data loss prevention and encryption.
- Managed identity – Operate and deliver continuous improvements and optimizations to your identity and access management program.
Benefits of EIL Global's MSS
EIL can replace or supplement your existing Managed Security Solutions IT team with experienced professionals who combine deep technical skills with solid business skills to provide you with an extraordinary service. By using our team for your onsite IT support, you will be avoiding the problems of finding the right people, ensuring that they are trained and dealing with sickness and absenteeism.
Ongoing security insights
Tap into tailored insights using visualization and analysis tools that use previous, current or anticipated threats to inform ongoing security resiliency across the enterprise.
Proactive Managed security
Accelerate detection, reduce false alerts and improve response times with an intelligent use of automation and orchestration, as well as artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning.
Automation and AI
Enable necessary scaling of security operations through the use of security AI and machine learning without the need for extensive personnel shifts or coverage.
Next-generation security technologies
Better protect your enterprise from emerging threats across IT, OT, IoT and IoMT domains with monitoring, management and risk mitigation tools.
Holistic threat management
Address intrusion and exfiltration attempts, malware and other security incidents cohesively as one program.