EIL’s Project Management Services delivers cradle to grave support of END USER COMPUTING environments. We have over 15 years’ experience in the following areas:
- Product Selection
- Full Lifecycle PC Asset Management
- Rights-based End User Services
- Deskside and Remote End User Support
- Wireless User Access Networks
- Mobile Device Asset Management
- Identity and Access Management
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- End User Experience Monitoring
MANAGED END USER COMPUTING EVALUATION
EIL’s advisory services team evaluates and aligns your END USER COMPUTING environment with industry specific best practices. We provide a functional and technical approach to leveraging Digital Enterprise Management capabilities to deliver a consistently excellent end user experience.
- End point management to identify IT assets
- Alignment between IT asset disposition and service management methods
- Evaluate user compute requirements WRT service management model
- Recommend adjustments to end user support processes, tools or resource disposition
IT DEVICE LIFECYCLE MANAGEMENT
EIL’s IT Device Lifecycle management Services ensure that your end-user computing functions are optimized to extract maximum value from each employee, regardless of device. Emtec provides the following end user device lifecycle management services:
- Evaluate and prioritize business objectives to ensure procurement services are logistically and financially aligned
- Provide the logistical support needed to deploy major technology roll-outs or expand geographic coverage
- Deliver a consistent procurement and deployment model across multiple global locations, while maintaining compliant with local rules
- Provide the resources, technologies and processes required to reduce the overall operating cost of maintaining current technology through our end user device management solutions
Enable NAID and industry specific, compliant IT asset disposal regardless of asset location – whether physical or virtual
END USER SUPPORT SERVICE DESK
EIL Global builds, evaluates and provides recommendations for optimizing your end-user support service desk and IT Lifecycle management operations. Be sure you can acquire the right skills at the right time… and your outsourced provider is meeting your internal SLAs. Our consulting team ensures your service desk is properly aligned to let you focus on the bigger issues confronting your IT department.
- Tailored Onsite, Remote or Hybrid support models
- Federated model to deliver Smart Hands onsite anywhere
- Smart Logistics to provide same day delivery of critical parts on global scale
- Enhanced end user solutions for K-12, Distributed Retail, Finance and more
TECHNOLOGIES WE SUPPORT
Our teams currently offer END USER COMPUTING services to over 400,000 users, in over 500 facilities in 17 countries across 4 continents. We deliver results.
Our 20+ years delivering end user services brings a breadth of experience across multiple business models and technology evolutions.
We evaluate your requirements and tailor an optimized service capability to complete your END USER COMPUTING capabilities – through tools, processes or people.