The key focus of this role is to support and administer the ICT services required by the business across all levels, with a focus of Cloud services to the business. This includes the implementation, configuration, control, maintenance, troubleshooting and resolution of these infrastructure areas.
- Designing, Configuring, monitoring and maintaining Cloud services, e.g. Azure, Office365, MS365, Azure AD, SharePoint, Intune, Teams and other Vendor IaaS/PaaS/SaaS services.
- Liaise with 3rd party Vendors where required to perform Network and Hardware troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common network problems and ongoing development.
- Install, upgrade and configure all devices and equipment as required directly or by liaising with 3rd Party Vendors
- Respond to specialised incident escalation and maintain accurate incident records and notes in the service desk system in line with SLA requirements.
- Manage back-up and Disaster Recovery services thru vendors
- Support the On-call duties as Rostered:
- IT qualifications or relevant equivalent work experience
- Cloud services experience 3 years
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Problem solving skills
Delivery Model: Onsite Support Service
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Australia, New Zealand