EIL Global, its subsidiaries and its affiliates (“we”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. To that end we have prepared this privacy statement to describe how we gather and use personally identifiable information (PII) on this website (“personal information”). This statement (and any other statements we make at the time of collection) sets out the basis on which we will process personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us. For the purposes of data protection, the data controller is EIL Global (unless indicated otherwise) and our representative is the General Counsel.
Information that is collected:
We will collect and process the following data about you:
-Information you give us.
This is information about you that you give us whilst using our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail, social media or otherwise. The information you give us may include one or more of your name, address, e-mail address or telephone number.
-Information we receive from other sources.
This is information we receive about you from third parties we work with (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors, analytics providers, search information providers and credit reference agencies). We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• Information you give to us. We will use this information:
• to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
• to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
• to notify you about changes to our service;
• to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
• to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
• to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
• as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
• to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
• Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
• Members of the EIL group of companies.
• Selected third parties including:
• business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract with them or you;
• analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site;
• credit reference agencies to assess your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
• If we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
• If substantially all our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Where we store your personal data
The internal data policies includes staff engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this privacy statement. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your personal data, but cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at enquiries@EILglobal.com.au.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
You have the right to access information held about you free of charge. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with applicable data protection legislation. All enquiries will be dealt with promptly.
EIL Global may make changes to this privacy statement at any time without notice. Such changes will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to this statement.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this privacy statement are welcomed and should be addressed to enquiries@EILglobal.com.au with the words “privacy statement” in the subject line.