EIL Global for your Cloud Automation
We understand DevOps Automation is a disruptive approach. Our proven methodology insure acceptance and success throughout your organization. Our team has deep automation expertise on cloud services such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and the Google’s Compute platform.
- Achieve Continuous Integration using Jenkins and Bamboo Configuration management using Puppet/Chef/Ansible for your cloud infrastructure
- Event Driven Automation using Lambda and workflow services for deeper automation
- Containerisation using Docker for deployments
- Automated large scale provisioning using Amazon CFT
- Enable “Operations as a Service” using RunDeck and other orchestration tools
- Integrate your SysOps and DevOps pipelines with ServiceNow and BMC Remedy
- Experts in custom automation using Python, Java and .Net Cloud SDK APIs
EIL Global provides AWS and Microsoft Azure certified practitioners who have in-depth DevOps / SysOps knowledge in Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, IBM SmartCloud, and VMware Hybrid Cloud, ensuring the success of all their business efforts.
Flexible delivery models
We collaborate closely with your operations and technical teams, whether on-site, off-site, or in a hybrid approach. Our DevOps Automation team can help you optimise your implementation to save money while also increasing dependability, scalability, and security.
App demand is skyrocketing among consumers. Our DevOps Automation team can help you keep your content current and on track for ongoing application enhancement. We’ll assist you in achieving shorter time-to-market, lower total-cost-of-ownership, automated provisioning, and automated testing in the cloud.
Key Features of DevOps Automation:
Our DevOps Automation have years of hands-on experience with automating mission-critical solutions. We have developed a wealth of intellectual capital, and our best practices are being used industry-wide
Our consultants work closely with customer stakeholders to help them leverage cloud automation and ensure we meet your expectations and project goals.
We help customers at any stage of their Cloud automation needs from: Strategy, Architecture, Design, Engineering, testing, Implementation, or Optimization.
We are committed to delivering you a DevOps that is agile, available, efficient and at the same time saving you on cost.