Required Technical Skillset
Development on PEGA Robotics Automation Framework, Building forms with VB/ Pega forms
Reports to: Project Lead
Internal Contacts: Staff at all levels within the company
External Contacts: Large Australian Bank in RPA domain
desired competencies (technical behavioral competency)
- 3-5 years of Experience in developing and delivering RPA and RDA Solutions with PEGA Robotics Automation Framework which runs in the cloud, server, HVD, and on personal machines.
- Experience in Building forms with VB/ Pega forms RDA Applications in creation which connects with Database frameworks.
- Experience on projects based on Agile Methodology, JIRA, Confluence
- Perform solution design for environment setup of DEV & UAT which are currently not in place.
- Perform migration of content from one environment to another like DEV to UAT, PROD.
- Develop custom components if required for SharePoint solutions using Pega Robotics Automation framework.
- Manage SharePoint sites & repositories using Microsoft Teams channels.
- Perform Go-live activities.
- Participation in Automated solution design Overview/Walkthrough from Business and gathering requirements for a new process
responsibility of /Expectations from the role
Perform solution design for environment setup of DEV & UAT which are currently not in place
Migration of content from one environment to another like DEV to UAT, PROD
Troubleshoot prod issues
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
The position requires:
- 3-5 Years of experience
- Formal IT-related qualifications
Delivery Model: Offshore
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chennai, India